YSG Solar is an elite group of energy professionals. We are a New York-founded organization operating for the last eight years. YSG is a dynamic organization implementing strategies to reduce electrical costs, develop resilient storage systems and provide transparency for retail energy rate payers. Under Governor Cuomo's "Reforming the Energy Vision" (REV), NYS is spurring clean energy and YSG is currently at the cutting edge of the changing retail energy market.
YSG Solar is a thriving company with a local start-up vibe. Our offices are located in NYC with a hand in project development in all major markets throughout the greater NY region. YSG's fast-paced environment, and direct communication among our entire team, provides us the operational efficiency needed when navigating through an evolving energy market.
YSG Solar's products include rooftop solar, battery storage, and community-shared solar subscriptions. Our focus is maintaining a long-term relationship with all of our customers, and providing them with the most optimal technology while yielding the highest return on their investment.
YSG's mission is to stimulate competition in the retail energy markets. We work with residential, small-business, institutional and municipal customers to design, finance, install and maintain solar electric, battery storage and community shared solar systems.
- Study and participate in regulatory proceedings
- Demonstrate knowledge of the dynamic policy environment unfolding around the US and internationally to clients and stakeholders
- Participate in strategic discussions on business opportunities as they align with policy movements
- Contribute to our internal knowledge base of policy and data assets
- Foster relationships with industry participants
- Motivated and goal oriented
- Persistent, resourceful and a strong communicator
- Takes initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
Job Type: Internship
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com