YSG Solar is an elite group of energy professionals. We are a New York-founded organization operating for the last eight years. YSG is a dynamic organization implementing strategies to reduce electrical costs, develop resilient storage systems and provide transparency for retail energy rate payers. Under Governor Cuomo's "Reforming the Energy Vision" (REV), NYS is spurring clean energy and YSG is currently at the cutting edge of the changing retail energy market.
YSG Solar is a thriving company with a local start-up vibe. Our offices are located in NYC with a hand in project development in all major markets throughout the greater NY region. YSG's fast-paced environment, and direct communication among our entire team, provides us the operational efficiency needed when navigating through an evolving energy market.
YSG Solar's products include rooftop solar, battery storage, and community-shared solar subscriptions. Our focus is maintaining a long-term relationship with all of our customers, and providing them with the most optimal technology while yielding the highest return on their investment.
YSG's mission is to stimulate competition in the retail energy markets. We work with residential, small-business, institutional and municipal customers to design, finance, install and maintain solar electric, battery storage and community shared solar systems.
- Coordinate multiple residential solar projects from start to finish.
- Arrange and schedule key project milestones.
- Interact with clients, sales consultants, engineers, contractors and finance partners.
- Coordinate invoicing and collections.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to make 20 to 30 calls per day and manage a project load of approximately 75 projects at one time.
- Prepare/dispatch building permits.
- Prepare/submit rebate and financing applications.
- Coordinate site visits with customers and installers.
- Maintain project digital documents.
- Order materials and ensure that the installation crews are installing each day.
- Resolve customer concerns.
- Customer service oriented.
- Good time management skills.
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM.
- Web savvy, well-versed in Microsoft Programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Word) & Adobe.
- Quick learner and ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends if needed.
- Must know how to handle problems quickly and efficiently.
- Must be very organized and have great communication skills.
- Strong technical background.
- Team player.
- Motivated and goal oriented.
- Persistent, resourceful, and a strong communicator.
- Takes initiative.
- Well organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com