YSG Solar is an elite group of energy professionals. We are a New York-founded organization operating for the last eight years. YSG is a dynamic organization implementing strategies to reduce electrical costs, develop resilient storage systems and provide transparency for retail energy rate payers. Under Governor Cuomo's "Reforming the Energy Vision" (REV), NYS is spurring clean energy and YSG is currently at the cutting edge of the changing retail energy market.
YSG Solar is a thriving company with a local start-up vibe. Our offices are located in NYC with a hand in project development in all major markets throughout the greater NY region. YSG's fast-paced environment, and direct communication among our entire team, provides us the operational efficiency needed when navigating through an evolving energy market.
YSG Solar's products include rooftop solar, battery storage, and community-shared solar subscriptions. Our focus is maintaining a long-term relationship with all of our customers, and providing them with the most optimal technology while yielding the highest return on their investment.
YSG's mission is to stimulate competition in the retail energy markets. We work with residential, small-business, institutional and municipal customers to design, finance, install and maintain solar electric, battery storage and community shared solar systems.
- Reach out to residential and small business electric rate payers.
- Self-generate leads and opportunities.Constant follow-up on leads and accounts.
- Execute residential contracts and prospect large scale development opportunities.
- Provide a consultative approach to all customers.Prepare sales proposals.
- Manage relationships and overcome objections.Achieve and exceed monthly quota(s). Enter all data related to leads and accounts into CRM. Develop a strong referral network. Maintain a full sales calendar.
- Customer service oriented
- Experienced as a top performing sales professional
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM
- Web savvy, well-versed in Microsoft Programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Word) & Adobe
- Ability to use tablets, wireless printers, mobile hotspots and other hardware.
- Industry experience is preferred
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends if needed
- Motivated and goal oriented
- Persistent, resourceful and a strong communicator
- Takes initiative
- Well organized
- Strong interpersonal skills
Compensation & Benefits
We provide a competitive compensation structure that allows our team to focus on developing their skills and reflects their experience. Our sales team benefits from a base, commission and bonus structure with paid time off for vacations, paid training, general employee benefits and plenty of growth advancement opportunities.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to contact us for more information. At YSG, we are a tight-knit team that prides itself on loyalty, trust and quality of workmanship within our company and with our customers.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com